Friday, November 07, 2014

Can't Please everyone...


Why do we think we need to please everyone?  We actually don't have to please everyone you just need to make sure that what you are doing is what God wants you to do.  You can't change the way people think of you but you can change the way it affects you.  I have learned through countless times that if I pursue all that I do as what God intends me to do and not be steered by others than I have done right.  At the end of the day I want to say to myself, "Have I done what God wanted me to do?"  If I can truly say that then I know I can peacefully move on.

Moving on to living life guided by the Holy Spirit and expecting tremendous blessing in all that I do.  Lord I know you are not done with me.  There is so much to do in the building of your kingdom and so many lives to touch with your love, peace and joy. ~vaya con dios~  


No comments:

Post a Comment