Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

What I am truly thankful is all that I have been blessed with enduring each situation, each person, each joy, and each heartache.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  It's through these situations that strengthens and touches our hearts.  WE can't control what happens BUT we can control the way we handle it.  I have been blessed with family and friends that have been honest and upfront with me.  Although I may not wanted to hear certain things I had to learn that sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and let go.  It's only then can you really learn.  Thank you for all those who have been patient with me and all that have shown me that life is worth living and chasing your dreams.  I really can't wait to see what unravels...enjoy your Thanksgiving stay blessed, be a blessing and bless those you meet.  ~vaya con dios~ YOU are special yes YOU are!


Thankfulness creates gratitude, which generates contentment that causes peace.  ~Todd Stocker~





We can lift ourselves and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. ~Thomas S. Monson


No comments:

Post a Comment