Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Create your own path


2016 a new year! A year to take a leap of faith and jump into making a change in my life.  I can't even describe the feeling that God has instilled in my heart to GO and spread my love, peace and joy to all that you meet.

Shake loose everything that bind you! The lyrics from, "Shake Yourself Loose" from the soundtrack of, "War Room".  Would you believe I went to see that movie at 7 times in the theaters and I do not regret it one both.  In fact God ministered to me every single time.  There were so many things that tried to discourage me into doing what I need to do.

But God is so amazing and patient.  He knows what we need and where we need to be.  I AM FREE and I have shaken myself loose from all that negativity and ungodly influence.  Temptation is there but if you let GO and let GOD lead  you will be amazed at what will happen.  FAITH takes time and believe me you will be tested but listen to what God says and shows you.

Puddles a part of our journey don't let it drown you in your sorrows.  SMILE and move on.  Let Go, Let God.

No comments:

Post a Comment